Department Of School Education, Government of Telangana, is all set to conduct the Telangana DEECET examination for the academic session. Candidates willing to get admission in Diploma in Elementary Education in District DIET Colleges and Private Teacher Training Institutions can complete the registration and download the TS DEECET Admit Card 2020. To get the hall ticket, the login ID along with the payment reference ID, mobile number, date of birth, and registration number needs to be submitted. Let’s take a look over the exam and TS DEECET hall ticket 2020 details now.
Name of the Exam
|TS DEECET 2020|
|Department Of School Education, TS|
|2 Year Diploma Course|
|TS DEECET Exam Date 2020||
|Date of uploading the TS DEECET Admit Card||
TS DEECET Hall Ticket 2020
if you are not able to remember your login credentials and still willing to get the TS DEECET call letter 2020, there is another method that you can adopt. Yes, by entering the registration number and the payment reference ID, the candidate can easily get login credentials on your registered mail ID. On the day of the examination, the appearing aspirants need to carry their call letters along. If there is any mistake occurs in the admit card, then it should be corrected before the day of the exam.
To rectify the errors in Telangana DEECET 2020 hall ticket, the controller board needs to be contacted. As per the details available, the exam hall ticket will be issued in the second week of May 2020. TS DEECET exam will be held in the last week of May 2020. Candidates will not be allowed in the examination center without the admit card.
Steps to download the TS DEECET Admit Card 2020
To download the call letter, you are required to follow the instructions given below:
- Candidates can log on to the official website of DEECET 2020.
- After reaching the homepage, you will get a dialog box asking for credentials.
- Enter registration number, mobile number, date of birth, and payment reference ID and complete the login process.
- A new page having the admit card link will appear in front of you.
- You can select the link and hit on the TTC entrance exam admit card.
- Enter the Login ID and password again in the dialog box.
- As a result, the admit card page will appear and check out the details printed on it.
- Finally, you can click on the download link.
- Take a printout of it and keep it safe for further use
TS DIET CET hall ticket 2020 will only be downloaded by following the online procedure. No physical copy will be sent via post or mail. In case there is any mistake on the admit card, then you are suggested to contact the examination controller board.
If you were photograph is not available at the admit card, then you need to carry one copy of passport size photograph along while appearing in the examination. Must remember that the passport size photograph must be the same as the one you have submitted while completing the registration process for the examination.
Significant Instructions To Be Followed
- You should not carry any sort of unnecessary stationery.
- The examination will be organized in online mode only.
- For rough work, you can carry a ball pen along with you.
- Must read all the instructions given in the hall ticket.
- You must reach the examination center before at least 30 minutes before the exam time.
- Candidates must keep your admit card neat and clean.
- You must carry on identity proof a long while appearing in the exam.
- It is important to take a look over the exam pattern & syllabus properly.
Documents to be carried along with TS DEECET 2020 Admit Card
While appearing in the examination, you are required to carry some other important documents along. Documents include
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Driving License
DEECET 2020 Exam Pattern – As per the official notification, the exam will be scheduled in the month of May 2020 through online mode. 100 objective type questions will be asked in the question paper. Each question will be having 4 options so you have to opt only one option. The duration of the exam will be 2 hours and 30 minutes. 1 Mark will be added for the correct answer. No mark will deduct for the wrong answer.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: Can I get TS DEECET admit card through the post?
- Answer: No, the hall ticket will only be available online on the official website. No physical copy will be sent to the candidate’s address. You can visit the website and download the admit card online.
Question: From where can I get DEECET Hall Ticket 2020?
- Answer: To get the admit card, you can either access the official website of the board that can also hit on the link given in this article.
Question: What if I forgot my login credentials?
- Answer: If you forget your login credentials, then first you need to get them with the help of your application form number. By entering your registered number and payment reference ID, you will get your login credentials on the registered mail ID.
Question: What details should be available on the admit card of Telangana DEECET 2020?
- Answer: On the admit card, the details including name, roll number, date of birth, exam center name, exam details, photograph candidate, and others must be mentioned.
Question: What will be the mode of examination?
- Answer: TS DEECET 2020 will be held in online mode only. The candidate does not need to carry any ball pen or any other stuff. However, to perform the rough work, candidates can carry a single ballpoint pen.
Question: What if I do not carry the admit card?
- Answer: In case you do not carry your admit card, then you will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
Hereby are the details about the admit card. You can easily download TS DEECET hall ticket 2020 with the help of the instructions given above or by hitting on the link stated. You must check each and every detail printed.
If you are facing any problem while downloading the admit card then you can get help from us. For any exam queries, you can comment below and keep in touch for more updates.
Download AP DEECET Answer Key Here