Rajasthan BSTC 2020 is a state-level exam that is conducting by the Directorate of Elementary Education campus, Bikaner. The board has finally released the official notification for Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed entrance exam 2020 for a new session. Candidates who are seeking admission in Basic School Teaching Course (BSTC) can fill the online application. Candidates can fill the BSTC 2020 application form from 18th March 2020 on its official website. The written exam will schedule in May 2020 at various examination centers. The eligible candidates can register for the written test on or before the last date.
Candidates should process the 12th class from a recognized board with 50% marks for General and 45% marks for reserved categories. BSTC exam will be held in May in offline mode. Huge numbers of candidates are looking for admission in BSTC General or Sanskrit in reputed colleges and institutes in Rajasthan state; they can apply online of BSTC 2020. Online registration will start from 18th March to 30th April 2020 through online mode.
Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Exam Date
|The starting date for filling the BSTC application form||18th March 2020|
|Last date for filling the BSTC online form||20th April 2020|
|Last date to make the payment online and offline||20th April 2020|
|Date of uploading the admit card on the website||4th Week of April 2020|
|Date of BSTC exam will be on||May 2020|
|Availability of the provisional answer key||May 2020|
|Declaration of the result online||End of May 2020|
|Online registration for online counselling||June 2020|
|Seat allotment result round wise will declare in||June and July 2020|
BSTC 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested in the exam they must have to check the BSTC eligibility criteria before filling the online application form.
- Domicile – Domicile of Rajasthan is required to participate in the exam.
- Nationality – Candidates must have Indian Citizenship.
- Age Limit – Minimum age of candidates should be 18 year and maximum age 28 years as on 1st July 2020. 5 years of age relaxation will be given to the reserved category as per government rules.
- Education Qualification – Candidates must pass the 12th Class or its equivalent exam from Rajasthan Board or CBSE/ ICSE or any recognized board. 50% marks are required for the general category. SC/ ST/ PwD category candidates must have 45% marks to appear in the exam.
BSTC Application Form 2020
Candidates who are eligible for the D.El.Ed exam, they can able to fill the application form. As per Pre BSTC 2020 notification, the application form is accepted through online mode only. Before registration, candidates can check the details of the application on its official website. Candidates need to know that online registration is going to start on 18th March 2020. The board will accept the application till the last date, i.e. 20th April 2020. It’s mandatory to have the scanned documents such as passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format. Candidates can make the payment and take a print out for future use. After registration, you need no to send an application at the official address.
Important Documents: Candidates must have the below-mentioned documents before filling the application form.
- E-mail Id
- Mobile Number
- 10th & 12th Class Marksheet
- Caste Certificate For Reserved Category
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
- Id Proof (Aadhar Card/ Pan Card/ Voter Id)
BSTC 2020 Application Fee: All eligible candidates who are going to apply online for BSTC 2020 they can pay the application form fee through payment gateways. To make the payment, you can use Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking and also note down the transaction number for further reference. If you want to pay the fee through E-Mitra, then you have to pay Rs.30/ – extra.
|BSTC General Paper||Rs.400/-|
|BSTC Sanskrit Paper||Rs.400/-|
|For Both General & Sanskrit Paper||Rs.450/-|
How to Fill the BSTC Online Application Form 2020?
Candidates who are going to register for the exam must download the notification and go through once. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the online form.
- Step 1: First of all, candidates must have to visit the BSTC official website to apply online.
- Step 2: On the homepage, you can find out the link of the application form and click on ‘New Registration.’
- Step 3: A new page will open in front of you and start filling the personal and education details carefully.
- Step 4: Candidates can review the entered details and click on the submit button.
- Step 5: Now, candidates can upload scanned images, i.e. Photograph and Signature, in the proper format. You must have to check the preview of the images and click on submit.
- Step 6: Candidates can pay the application fee through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ E-Mitra. Candidates can note down the transaction numbers for future use.
- Step 7: Finally, you can click on the submit button and complete the registration process.
- Step 8: Take a print of the confirmation page and note down the user id and password.
BSTC 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern along with the syllabus, which has given below.
- The mode of the examination will be offline. So the written test will schedule at various examination centers.
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will be asked in the exam.
- 3 Hours will be given to attempt the question paper.
- The question paper will be divided into 4 parts, and each part is essential.
- 200 objective type of question will be in the question paper.
- The total number of marks will be 600.
- Each question will carry three marks.
- There is no negative marking. So, no mark will deduct for the wrong answer.
|General information of Rajasthan||50||150|
BSTC 2020 Syllabus
If you want to prepare for the exam, then you can go through the latest exam syllabus and pattern. Here are the following important topics included in the syllabus for the new session. You can also go through BSTC 2020 Syllabus for Hindi and Sanskrit.
- Mental Ability
- General Awareness
- Teaching Aptitude
- Language Ability (English)
BSTC 2020 Important Books
Candidates need to prepare for the exam and get good marks. We are recommending some essential books and practice papers for BSTC 2020 that you need to buy for preparation. You can follow the important tips to pass the exam.
- Pre BSTC Pariksha
- Rajasthan BSTC Pravesh Poorv Pariksha
- Krishna Pre BSTC Solved Papers and Model Test Paper
- Moomal BSTC Pre D.EI.Ed General and Sanskrit 2020
- Lakshya BSTC Solved Papers of last 11 years
- Rajasthan BSTC Practice Sets
- Pre BSTC Practice Sets
BSTC Admit Card 2020
As you know, the admit card is going to release through online mode on its official website. Candidates can download the admit card of BSTC 2020 after completing the registration process. Admit Card is an important document to appear in the exam. Without hall ticket, the candidate will not enter in the examination center. They will check the admission for verification purposes at gate entry. Candidates must check and verify the date, exam time on the admit card. BSTC 2020 hall ticket contains the details of the candidate name, exam date, time, and center. You can also check the photograph and signature. Candidates must have to carry the following document along with the admit card.
- Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License
- Application Form Number
- Black Blue Pen
- Stationery Items
To download the admit card, you have to follow steps.
How to Download Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Admit Card
- First, you can go to the BSTC official website & click on the admit card link.
- A new page is opened and see the admit card page.
- Enter the user id, Token Number, and Date of Birth (DOB)
- Click on the submit button and download the admit card.
- Take a printout and appear in the exam.
Rajasthan BSTC Answer Key 2020
To cross-check the marks, you can download the official answer key. After conducting the exam, the board will shortly upload the answer key according to set wise. It’s expected to release the BSTC question paper with answer sheet. It’s an easy way to calculate the score with the help of answer key. BSTC final answer key 2020 will be available before the result. To download the answer sheet, you can follow the below steps:
- Candidates can access the website and go to the answer key.
- Click on the answer key and select the Set A, B, C, D.
- Click on it and download the answer sheet in pdf format.
- Start matching the answers and get an idea of the score.
- Take a printout of the answer key for further reference.
Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Result
The board has already mentioned in the notification that the result will be declared in May 2020 on its official website. To check the result, candidates must have their roll number and date of birth. This year, lakh of candidates have appeared in the exam so they can check the result on an online portal. The result will be available according to the name wise, so you have to enter your name and date of birth and submit. On behalf of the score, the candidate will call for counselling.
- Go to the official website and click on the result link.
- Enter the Roll number/ Token Number/ Name and Date of Birth.
- Click on get result and see the result on the screen.
- Check your marks in all subject and take a print out
BSTC 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of the result, the board will start the counselling process. The counselling will begin in June 2020. Candidates who are appeared in the exam and checked the result they are called for the counselling. First, the board will announce the BSTC counselling date and schedule on its website according to round wise. Candidates must have to register for counselling by filling the choice of courses and colleges and lock their choice. Within a few days, candidates can check the seat allotment result and take a print out of the call letter. You can carry all document and report at the allotted college on or before the last date. Finally, you can complete the BSTC 2020 admission process and start the academic session.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for BSTC 2020
Q1. What is the BSTC exam?
- The full form of the BSTC is Basic School Teaching Course. BSTC exam is the 2-year diploma course for primary teachers conducts for D.El.Ed admission.
Q2. How to Apply Online For BSTC 2020
- Candidates can fill BSTC online application form 2020 at the official website and complete the registration process within three steps, i.e. fill the personal, education details, upload the scanned images and pay the application form fee online.
Q3. I have 49.9% marks in 12th Class, can I apply?
- Candidates belonging to the General category must require 50% marks in 12th Class and 45% marks for SC/ ST/ PWD.
Q4. The age limit of BSTC 2020 for Widow/ Divorce
- 5 Year age relaxation will be given to Widow/ Divorce.
Q5. Is there any negative marking in BSTC 2020?
- No marking in the exam. So, you can attempt all the questions.
Q6. What is the last date of filling the BSTC application form?
- As per information, candidates can submit the application form till 20th April 2020.
For more updates on the BSTC exam, candidates can download the information brochure and check all details carefully. You can ask for any exam queries in below comment section related to the exam.