Basic School Teaching Courses (BSTC) is conducted by the Directorate of Elementary Education Campus, Bikaner, for the admission of eligible candidates. Candidates who are seeking admission in the BSTC General and Sanskrit course from the best colleges and institutes in Rajasthan should check out the eligibility criteria. Candidates can start filling the BSTC application form from 18th March 2020. All the dates related to the exam are already announced. The last date to apply for the BSTC exam is 18th April 2020, so make sure that you can register on or before the last moment. Before registration, candidates should learn about the BSTC 2020 eligibility criteria to check if you are qualified or not.
BSTC 2020 Eligibility Criteria Highlights
Interested candidates should check BSTC eligibility 2020 to make sure that you are qualified to apply for the examination or not. Here are the eligibility set by the examination authorities.
- Citizenship – Candidates who are going to apply they must be a citizen of India. Foreign / NRI candidates cant participate in the exam.
- Domicile – Candidates must have a domicile of Rajasthan to apply for the BSTC exam 2020.
- Age Limit – Candidate’s age should not be more than 28 years on 1st July 2020. The minimum age should be 18 years and the reserved category & Widow/ Divorce candidate will get 5 year age relaxation.
- Education Qualification – Applicant should process 12th Standard or its equivalent exam with 50% marks from a government recognized board, CBSE/ CISCE. Candidates who are still in the qualifying standard can also register for BSTC 2020, but it is necessary to show the passing results during counseling
Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Eligibility for Reserved Category
Reserved category candidates will fill the online form as per eligibility as per the government norms. If you belong to a reserved category then you should check out these things.
- General and OBC (Other Backward Caste) must have at least 50% marks in their qualifying exam.
- SC/ ST applicants should have 45% marks in 10+2.
- If you are appearing in the qualifying exam then you should also eligible for the written test.
Important To Know Rajasthan BSTC Eligibility 2020
To apply for any government examination, you should always check the eligibility criteria before registration. The examination authority sets the BSTC eligibility for General/ Sanskrit, and if you do not meet the minimum qualification, then your registration will be canceled. During the counseling, the candidate who cannot provide their document will face cancellation at the last moment. All the candidates must check the eligibility and do the registration. If you meet all the eligibility criteria, then you are qualified to apply for the exam.
BSTC 2020 Application Form – The registration will start on 18th March 2020, so candidates can fill the online application as soon as possible. You can visit the official website to find the link of the BSTC online form 2020. To complete the application form, you need to enter all the details and upload photo & signature in the prescribed format. BSTC 2020 application fee can be made through different getaways. You need to pay the fee through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ E-Mitra. The application is only available online, so the candidate needs to be prepared.
BSTC 2020 Important Dates
Here are some of the important dates that you need to look out for.
|Date of releasing the BSTC notification online||8th March 2020|
|Availability of online application form||18th March 2020|
|Last date for filling the application form||18th April 2020|
|Pay the examination fee through online||18th April 2020|
|Availability of BSTC admit card||End of April 2020|
|Date of conducting the entrance exam||May 2020|
|Declaration of the result online||May 2020|
|Counselling process starts from||June 2020|
FAQs Based on BSTC Exam Eligibility
Question: I am still in my 12th standard? Can I apply for the BSTC exam?
- Answer: Yes, all the candidates who are in their qualifying standard can apply for the exam, but you have to provide the documents at the time of counseling.
Question: Can you apply for the exam if you are over the age limit?
- Answer: No, people who are above 28 years cannot apply, but there is a 5% age relaxation for the reserved category.
Question: Can people with a disability apply for BSTC exam?
- Answer: Yes, the people with PwD can apply for the exam, you need to check the qualification.
Question: I am from Haryana, can I apply for BTSC exam 2020?
- Answer: Yes, you can register for the exam as a General candidate. Only 15% of seats are available for the other state candidate.
If you have any exam queries related to the exam, you can ask your question in the comment section.