AP ICET 1st Round Counselling 2020 has organized by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of APSCHE for the new session 2020. As you know, Counselling is the last step of admission. A lack of candidates has appeared in the exam and gets good marks in the written test. Now candidates want to know about the AP ICET 1st Phase Counselling. As per updates, counselling will be starting from 1st week of June 2020. First of all, the document verification round will be starting according to rank wise. Candidates can report at centers along with original and Xerox copies of documents. Once, your documents will verify then you need to follow the next step of admission.
AP ICET 1st Round Counselling 2020
General and OBC category candidates must have to pay the fee Rs.1000/ -. Candidates who belong to SC/ ST category need to pay Rs.500/ – fee via cash or another mode.
All eligible candidates have to apply online for counselling by accessing the website. A huge number of candidates are waiting for APICET 2020 Counselling Schedule. So we are here to provide complete details about the counseling. Candidates can log in to the official website and enter the Application id, password, date of birth, etc. as per requirement.
Once you will register then you must have to select the number of colleges, institutes, and universities that are participating in the AP ICET 2020. Once you will register then you must have to select a number of colleges, institutes, and universities. Now you have to pick colleges and click on the lock button. No modification will be done after locking the choices.
Within a few days, candidates will be getting the AP ICET 2020 seat allotment if your rank will be fulfilled the requirements. You need to download allotment letter and take a printout of the A4 Size paper. You need to report at the institute and pay the admission fee. Candidates don’t forget to get the confirmation letter after admission.
AP ICET 2020 Counselling Dates Rank Wise
Now candidates have to aware of the APICET counseling dates. Candidates will call for document verification and counseling based on the rank. We have given the dates as well as rank here. So, all candidates can report at the allotted center on the given schedule.
- 16th June 2020: Rank 1 to 7000
- 17th June 2020: Rank 7,001 to 14,000
- 18th June 2020: Rank 14,001 to 21,000
- 19th June 2020: Rank 21,001 to 28,000
Required Document/ Certification for APICET 2020
- AP ICET 2020 Hall Ticket, Rank Card, Allotment letter
- 10th, 12th Class, and Bachelor Degree marks sheet
- Date of Birth certificate
- Provisional Diploma Certificate
- Study/ Bonafide Certificate from IV to Diploma.
- Residence & Caste Certificate of SC/ ST/BC/ Minorities
- Aadhar Card & Income Certificate
- PH/ NCC/ CAP/ Sports and Games Certificates (If any)
APICET 1st Phase Counselling Process 2020
- First of all, candidates need to find out the rank card and check counselling dates according to rank wise.
- Candidates can get ready all original documents for counselling and pay the fee.
- Candidates must have to carry Xerox copy of documents also which may be submitted to the helpline center.
- Now you need to attend the counseling at counseling center as per the given time and dates.
- They will issue Unique Id and Password and login to the account.
- You have to fill the web options and lock it.
- APSCHE has issued the seat allotment letter and download it in the pdf format.
- You have to report to the institute and complete the process of admission.
For any kind of more information, candidates can keep in touch with the exam queries website and ask your question in below comment section.